So you are a photographer...
You take pictures, you enjoy it, and now you want to dive into the wedding photography world, but how ?!
I got ya ;)
Not too long ago, I was there as well. Now it has been a few years of mistakes, pains, but also lots of success. I have been in a few blogs, and I get inquiries from other photographers on a daily basis asking me how did I get here.
This is why I am offering you a full weekend of mentorship and friendship.
I'm sharing everything with you: my house, my knowledge, and a hands on opportunity to shadow a real wedding with me, in the most genuine and interactive workshop in the universe, available in either English AND/OR Spanish, which means, you can travel from all over the world for this.
What will you learn:
* Your personality and Target Client
* How your personality affects your pictures/work.
* Where to start in the wedding industry, or if you already started but feel lost, we will dissect through the core of your current biz to find out ways to improve it.
* Leads and the industry
* Styled shots
* Social media and web presence (SEO)
* Real wedding participation
* Products and IPS
* Giving back
We pick you up from the airport, we host you at my home, we feed you, we have a styled shoot, you go to a real wedding with us, and experience our real life, the life behind the scenes of a wedding photographer. Tons of laughs, networking, good food and bad jokes. And if we can squeeze a tour of Pittsburgh, we do!.
What you won't learn:
* Technical aspects of photography
* How to stomp your competition
* Where do babies come from
What others are saying
I'm not gonna lie to you, this is not for everyone, it takes a special human to endure wedding photography
... and even more special to endure me, lol.
PS: You are encouraged to stalk my facebook . I know, I've done it too.